The Pros and Cons of Carpet Flooring
- Energy Saver: Carpet can act like another layer of insulation and help keep cold or warm drafts from seeping through the floor.
- Feels Great: Obviously carpet flooring will be softer than any other flooring option.
- Sound: Helps to reduce sounds like walking.
- Durability: Advancements in how carpeting is made has increased its life with proper maintenance.
- Maintenance: Vacuuming is needed regularly, spills need to be cleaned immediately, also it is recommended to have it professionally cleaned regularly to remove dirt and grime.
- Stains easily: If spills are not cleaned quick or well enough the carpeting may stain.
← return to main blog page