Top 5 Flooring Types
Flooring is very important in a home, you are walking on it all the time! Choosing the right type of flooring can provide comfort, elegance, and if you are ever in the market to sell it can increase the value of the home. Here are the top five flooring options for your home!
- Hardwood – classic choice that provides beauty and durability you rarely see in other flooring options. Certain types of woods can be softer and darker in color, while others can be harder and/or lighter in color making hardwood floors great for many different areas in your home.
- Bamboo – one of the newer editions to flooring this flooring provides an amazing color and feel to a room with its honey brown to light tan shades. While bamboo is durable it does have a weakness to moisture and should not be wet for extended periods of time.
- Ceramic – if you are looking for a flooring that needs waterproofing ceramic tile is the way to go. Some ceramic tiles come with a glossy finish that can bring a unique style to your floors or even your counter tops and many look like natural stones.
- LVT – if you are looking for less expensive, durable, easy to maintain and good for high traffic areas then look no further. LVT flooring is all of the above plus it comes in a wide range of colors and designs.
- Natural stone – one of the most durable and versatile materials out there. Natural stone is easy to clean, can be used for floors, walkways, columns, counter tops, and sculptures, tub surrounds and showers. It even comes in a wide range of colors and variations.
← return to main blog page